Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Education is something that I have always desired for myself. I have also wanted to teach what I know to others. Not teaching in a school at the moment is something that keeps my mind working, always coming up with new ways of teaching kids and adults of all ages to learn and move. What most people do not realize is that "gym class" is not Physical Education class. I want to spread the word that you can LEARN during P.E and that it is a necessary class for all children in schools to have. I am going to start posting lessons on how simple it can be to get children moving and learning at the same time, as well as making it simple for classroom teachers to implement some of these lessons in their own classes and not needing a gymnasium.

Education is never wasted. It is one thing that once you acquire it no one can take it away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment